Brushed Knit, Casino Suede, and more.
Fisher Textiles has launched five new printable fabric media. All products listed are flame-retardant.
• GF 1607 Brushed Knit: a dye sub transfer material for home furnishing applications available in 110-in. widths
• GF 7428 BA Knit: a 100% polyester fabric compatible with dye sub transfer and UV inks for printing architectural displays and exhibit graphics; meets NFPA 701 and Class A standards under ASTM E84; offered in 192-in. rolls
• 7777 Casino Suede: treated with a water-resistant coating for applications such as gaming tables, home furnishings, and upholstery; a 72-in. 100% polyester material compatible with dye sub transfer printing; meets NFPA 701
• DD 7800 Stretch: designed for stretch displays, backdrops, and SEG and tension displays; printable with direct dye sub inks and stocked at 125 in.; meets NFPA 701
• GF 4600 Black Stretch: a stretch fabric featuring a black liner for light-blocking applications; meets NFPA 701; available in 125-in. widths
In addition, the company’s GF 1010 Element awning fabric and DD 3268 Econo Knit for table throws, retail displays, and more, are now available in 125-in. widths.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.