CorelDraw update is compatible with Windows 10.
Corel has released CorelDraw Graphics Suite X8, the newest version of its graphics software package. The update is now compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, including multimonitor viewing and pen and touch support on Windows 10 devices. Additional features include:
• The Corel Font Manager for quick organization and browsing of fonts and typefaces;
• An enhanced Knife Tool that splits any object or group of objects along straight, freehand, or Bézier lines;
• Hide and Show Objects function;
• Copy Curve function;
• Adjustable Gaussian Blur;
• Healing Clone and Straighten Image tools for photo editing;
• Workspace customization;
• Border and Grommet dialog box;
• And expanded compatibility with formats including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, DOCX, and PPT.
The suite includes:
• CorelDraw X8;
• Corel Photo-Paint X8;
• Corel Font Manager;
• Corel PowerTrace X8;
• Corel Connect X8;
• Corel Website Creator;
• Corel Capture X8;
• PhotoZoom Pro 4;
• 10,000 clipart and digital images;
• 2000 high-res digital photos;
• 1000 OpenType fonts;
• 350 templates;
• 2000 vehicle templates;
• More than 1000 fills, frames, and patterns;
• And more than 5 hours of training videos.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.