At this year’s FESPA Fabric 2014, FESPA will once again run its creative T-shirt Design Competition welcoming entries from all areas of the garment community.
The T-Shirt Design Competition is open to anyone and will form part of FESPA Fabric’s preshow marketing activity to engage visitors ahead of the show from 20-23 May 2014.
The competition will showcase the possibilities available in garment decoration and textile print, and aims to encourage those in the industry to ‘dive deeper’ and explore new design and production techniques.
To enter, participants should design a t-shirt, incorporating one of the following: the FESPA Fabric 2014 logo, an image of a diver, or a deep sea theme. The artwork files can be downloaded from www.fespafabric.com/tshirtcompetition
All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30 April 2014.
The top five shortlisted designs will be announced by Wednesday 7 May and will be printed and displayed at FESPA Digital 2014 (20-23 May, Munich, Germany). Visitors to FESPA Digital and Fabric 2014 will then be able to vote onsite until Thursday 22 May. The lucky winner will be announced on the last day of FESPA Digital 2014 - Friday 23 May 2014 and will be awarded with a cash prize of 250 Euros.
Visitors to FESPA Fabric within FESPA Digital 2014 will find a multitude of creative possibilities in garment and textile printing allowing them to broaden their business horizons. Visitors will also have free access to the FESPA Fabric Hub where they can listen to industry experts on the latest trends and challenges in the industry and see the latest product demonstrations.
To enter the T-Shirt Design Competition, please visit: www.fespafabric.com/tshirtcompetition
For more information on FESPA Fabric and to pre-register to attend please visit www.fespafabric.com.
Founded in 1962, FESPA is a global federation of 37 member associations for the screen printing, digital printing and textile printing community. FESPA’s dual aim is to promote screen printing and digital imaging and to share knowledge about screen and digital printing with its members across the world, helping them to grow their businesses and learn about the latest developments in their fast growing industries.
FESPA Profit for Purpose
Our shareholders are the industry. FESPA has invested millions of Euros into the global printing community over the last seven years, supporting the growth of the market. For more information visit www.fespa.com
Forthcoming FESPA events include:
• FESPA Digital 2014, 20-23 May 2014, Munich Exhibition Centre, Munich, Germany
• European Sign Expo 2014, 20-23 May 2014, Munich Exhibition Centre, Munich, Germany
• FESPA Awards Celebration Dinner, 22 May 2014, LöwenbräuKeller, Munich, Germany
• FESPA Africa 2014, 2-4 July 2014, Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
• FESPA Mexico 2014, 21-23 August 2014, Centro Banamex, Mexico City
• FESPA China 2014, 19-21 November 2014, Guangzhou, China
• FESPA Eurasia 2014, 4-7 December 2014, CNR Expo, Istanbul, Turkey
• FESPA Brasil 2015, 18-21 March 2015, Expo Center Norte, São Paulo, Brazil
• FESPA 2015, 18-22 May 2015, Koelnmesse, Cologne, Germany
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.