Governing body will be led by Chairman Hoddy Peck.
SGIA announced its 2016 Board of Directors during the SGIA Expo held in November. Association leadership includes:
• Hoddy Peck (Meisel), chairman;
• Rich Thompson (Ad Graphics), first vice chairman;
• Edward Cook (ECI Screen Print), second vice chairman;
• Thomas Cooper (WestRock Merchandising Displays), third vice chairman;
• Scott Crosby (Holland & Crosby), secretary;
• Lynn Krinsky (Stella Color), treasurer;
• James Gill (Fujifilm Dimatix), associate vice chairman;
• Tim Markley (Markley Enterprises), immediate past chairman;
• And Pete Gallo (Vista Color Imaging), chairmen’s advisory council.
Additional board members include:
• Marshall Atkinson (Visual Impressions);
• Mike Wagner (Butler Technologies);
• Christopher Bernat (Vapor Apparel/Source Custom);
• Ford Bowers (Miller-Zell);
• Sheila Caddell (Alabama Graphics & Eng Supply);
• Terry Corman (Corman Synergy);
• Tom Davenport (Motion Textile);
• Dean DeMarco (IDL Worldwide);
• Michael Emrich (Meto-Grafics);
• Scott Fisher (Fisher Textiles);
• Kevin Gazdag (KSK Visual Ingenuity);
• Kim Magraw (GM Nameplate);
• Scott Schinlever (EFI);
• And Ronald Vinyard (BBC Industries/Black Body).
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.