User login

Arizona 180 help needed

Posted on Mon, 4 Jul 2005 at 7:43

Hi, I am new at this forum, and would like to ask for help. (I hope that this forum is ment to help, if not, please let me know which one should I try)

I am working on a machine of OCE – Arizona 180, made by Rastergraphics, and while machine is loading it programs etc (after swithc on), I am getting an error, :

paper stepper fail

Guys from OCE company (which is servicing this machine), said that it might be motors or device board. They weren’t sure which of theese... How can I chceck which of these parts are not working, or maybe You had simillar error and had found out solution?
Maybe You would advise me where should I ask for help (I mean comapnies or forums?)

Thanks for any answer (If possible, send it to me by e-mail)

Kamil Musialowski

Midi Reklama
Poland

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

Anonymous says: I don't know the answer to your problem though I have an error on my arizona 180 that is supply motor/encoder error any ideas how to solve? posted on: Mon, 10/24/2005 - 7:25pm
Anonymous says: You May have a damage encoder strip, easy to do. try cleaning the strip with isopropyl alcohol and also the reader eyeball thing on the carage. check for any little dots on the encoder strip. Be careful ...

You May have a damage encoder strip,
easy to do.
try cleaning the strip with isopropyl alcohol and also the reader eyeball thing
on the carage.
check for any little dots on the encoder strip. Be careful not to bend the strip.
I think it about $500. to replace.

Good Luck

posted on: Fri, 01/27/2006 - 2:36pm
Anonymous says: I'm new on the Arizona 180 myself about 6 months of beating myself up with this printer But maybe I can be of some help. First thing I have to ask is, are you useing th right material is it reverse wound with ...

I'm new on the Arizona 180 myself about
6 months of beating myself up with this
printer But maybe I can be of some help.

First thing I have to ask is, are you
useing th right material is it reverse wound
with notch cores if not thats your fix.

I like to get to know other owners of the
arizona 180.

Please Email me at robertsgraphics@att.net

Dan

posted on: Fri, 01/27/2006 - 2:55pm
jibad says: CAN ANYONE ADVISE HOW OR IF A ARIZONA 180 PRINT HEAD CAN BE UNCLOGGED. THANK YOU posted on: Fri, 10/27/2006 - 9:06pm
Yi says: what about the ink you uesd~ posted on: Wed, 11/01/2006 - 9:04pm
wbatson says: Have you tried flushing the printhead? posted on: Fri, 11/17/2006 - 9:01am
ntc says: Can you tell me how to flush heads on a Arizona 180 and is any way of cleaning block heads I came across someone that could do this on another forum but can't find it now??. cheers ntc posted on: Sat, 03/03/2007 - 12:18pm
muff_nman says: Kamil wrote:Hi, I am new at this forum, and would like to ask for help. (I hope that this forum is ment to help, if not, please let me know which one should I try) I am working on a machine of OCE � ...

Kamil wrote:
Hi, I am new at this forum, and would like to ask for help. (I hope that this forum is ment to help, if not, please let me know which one should I try)

I am working on a machine of OCE � Arizona 180, made by Rastergraphics, and while machine is loading it programs etc (after swithc on), I am getting an error, :

paper stepper fail

Guys from OCE company (which is servicing this machine), said that it might be motors or device board. They weren�t sure which of theese... How can I chceck which of these parts are not working, or maybe You had simillar error and had found out solution?
Maybe You would advise me where should I ask for help (I mean comapnies or forums?)

Thanks for any answer (If possible, send it to me by e-mail)

Kamil Musialowski

Midi Reklama
Poland

ok boss

1 you have a DRIVER BOARD Problem could be a shorts if that is the problem i have one here for sale just contact me muff_nman@hotmail.com I am in Jamaica

posted on: Mon, 04/30/2007 - 7:14pm
muff_nman says: scott lewczak wrote:I don't know the answer to your problem though I have an error on my arizona 180 that is supply motor/encoder error any ideas how to solve? you could just have a bad motor to check ...

scott lewczak wrote:
I don't know the answer to your problem though I have an error on my arizona 180 that is supply motor/encoder error

any ideas how to solve?

you could just have a bad motor to check this you can change the supply one with the take up one and see if the problem moves then you will know what the real problem is

posted on: Mon, 04/30/2007 - 7:18pm
muff_nman says: ntc wrote:Can you tell me how to flush heads on a Arizona 180 and is any way of cleaning block heads I came across someone that could do this on another forum but can't find it now??. cheers ntc that ...

ntc wrote:
Can you tell me how to flush heads on a Arizona 180 and is any way of cleaning block heads I came across someone that could do this on another forum but can't find it now??.

cheers
ntc

that is a real problem with these machines i have tried everything best thing

1 if you have to remove the heads wash them out with cgs and leave them standing up with in cgs just covering them.
2 before you leave at night or on the weekend purge them out with cgs that should get rid of any ink the could dry inside them.

posted on: Mon, 04/30/2007 - 7:23pm

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.