User login

rubbery feeling/vinyl transfers

Posted on Tue, 31 Aug 2004 at 12:22

I have been getting requests to put transfers of photos on shirts. My experience with the iron ons is that they do not last. I have seen some shirts out there with photo quality transfers that seem to be thicker and have a rubbery type feel like the one in the 80's. How do I do that? Can I do it with a computer printer and what type of paper? Is it a cold peel paper? What is the best company making this stuff or is it something more complicated printing on this material? Can anyone please shed some light on the process and components and materials I need, I would like to add this to my silk screen operation. Thanks.

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.