User login

*** 1995 FORMULA 5070 ****VERY FAST /SMOOTH** FREE SHIPPING

Posted on Thu, 22 Nov 2007 at 22:09

unit has just been completly detailed and ready or newhome new computor and screen well maintainted located in orange county california ***10 COLOR 16 STATION***very well maintined lots of new parts NEW COMPUTOR AND COMPUTOR SCREEN ALSO ready to ship now locted in so california$31,000 compare and save :D

FREE SHIPPING W/IN 700 MILES OR IF FURTHER 700 MILE CREDIT TOWARDS FREIGHT BILL

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

alan singer says: FREE SHIPPING AND PARTIAL CRATING WITH IN 700 MILES OF SOTHERN CALIFORNIA IF FURTHER I WILL GIVE A PARTIAL SHIPPING CREDIT TOWARDS SHIPPING NEW PRESS HAS ARRIVED AND MUST MOVE THIS WEEK.. MORE PICS ...

FREE SHIPPING AND PARTIAL CRATING WITH IN 700 MILES OF SOTHERN CALIFORNIA IF FURTHER I WILL GIVE A PARTIAL SHIPPING CREDIT TOWARDS SHIPPING NEW PRESS HAS ARRIVED AND MUST MOVE THIS WEEK.. MORE PICS AVAILABLE

posted on: Sat, 11/24/2007 - 9:40am
alan singer says: OK EVERYONE HAS SEEN THIS AD I WAS SELLING IT AS A 10 COLOR WE DETAILED IT AND RECEVED A DEPOSIT AND BUYER WAS GOING TO PAY TO HAVE THE 3 OTHER HEADS PUT BACK TOGETHER AND LONG STORY SHORT ...

OK EVERYONE HAS SEEN THIS AD I WAS SELLING IT AS A 10 COLOR WE DETAILED IT AND RECEVED A DEPOSIT AND BUYER WAS GOING TO PAY TO HAVE THE 3 OTHER HEADS PUT BACK TOGETHER AND LONG STORY SHORT FOUND OUT COUNDNT SHIP IT TO HIS COUNTRY BECAUSE ITS MORE THAN 10 YEARS OLD VIETNAM?? LONG STORY SHORT WE HAVE MADE THIS FORMULA SPOTLESS AND NOW 13 COLOR AND 1 FLASH HEAD WILL POST A PIC OF THE REFINISHED MACHINE SAT WE COMPLETLY TOKE IT APART AND SANDED IT PRIMED IT PAINTED IT AND REPLACED ALL NOBS ETC .. LOOKS LIKE NEW $8,000 I NEW PARTS

posted on: Fri, 11/30/2007 - 10:31pm
guito_86 says: I'd buy it, but you never sent me the pallets i bought from you......took my money and ran......you lost yourself a ton of business man... posted on: Wed, 12/05/2007 - 7:34pm
alan singer says: sr guito;; i cant say your name rings a bell ran where still here,, ihonestly dont have a clue who you are if you bought pallets from me i sure dont know about it email me posted on: Tue, 12/18/2007 - 1:39am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.