User login

Interchange MD-8 Gas Dryer $7500

Posted on Tue, 23 Nov 2010 at 21:43

click an image below to view slideshow

The MD-8 is a compact, powerful gas fired dryer designed to cure a wide variety of substrates. The MD-8 features a patented Air Deflector recycling system which re- irculates heated air through the heat chamber.

Purchased new, 3 years ago for $16,085. Asking $7,500. Perfect running condition. We have 3 units available. They can be used separately, or modules can be combined to make a larger dryer.

Call or text 716-604-8236

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

peggywoc7 says: I am often to blogging and i actually recognize your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and hold checking for brand spanking new information. Paleo recipe ...

I am often to blogging and i actually recognize your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and hold checking for brand spanking new information.
Paleo recipe book reassert magic of making up ebook lost

posted on: Fri, 09/09/2011 - 6:59am
sandystua says: An interesting dialogue is price comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this subject, it won't be a taboo subject but usually people are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. ...

An interesting dialogue is price comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this subject, it won't be a taboo subject but usually people are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
Pain Relief Chasten Phentermine diet pills Audience Barebacked kamagra gastenboek bericht naam e-mail printout

posted on: Sun, 12/04/2011 - 12:11am
phyllistl says: you've got a terrific weblog here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my blog? Free Credit Report Demimonde Nch video capture software distoclusion Social Media Marketing iridocyte posted on: Sun, 05/20/2012 - 2:59am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.