User login

1280 epson ink

Posted on Thu, 26 Aug 2004 at 16:22

I'm setting up a 1280 epson printer with continuous flow and want to be sure what ink I should use. I do custom picture transfers on garments ( t-shirts or sweatshirts ) I use transjet transfer paper at present I use cartarages and this is quite expensive that is why I'm changing to the continuous flow but I want to be sure I use the correct ink. What manufacturer and what type of ink ( dye, pigment or what ever! ) Any suggestions
Thank you, Ron

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

Anonymous says: Ron, Get the Magic Mix pigmented inks from Cindy and I would also strongly recommend her book called "I Made That" at www.personalizedsupplies.com and she also sells the Transjet ll paper. I use the ...

Ron,
Get the Magic Mix pigmented inks from Cindy and I would also strongly recommend her book called "I Made That" at www.personalizedsupplies.com and she also sells the Transjet ll paper. I use the MM inks and TJll paper and have done 6,000 transfers with no complaints. No bleeding or fading. The book would have saved me 100's of dollars if it had been out when I started. Have a BLESSED weekend.
God Bless You
Don

posted on: Fri, 08/27/2004 - 11:55am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.