User login

crackle effect

Posted on Mon, 24 Jan 2005 at 12:17

Does anyone know of a product that will produce a cracked/ smashed type of print..needs to be very brittle.

Location of Opportunity or Item


Anonymous says: i think rutland has a plastisol called shatter base. and manoukian has a waterbased ink called cracking binder. posted on: Fri, 06/24/2005 - 2:29am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.