User login

Flash curing unit

Posted on Wed, 27 Apr 2005 at 18:28



I just recently purchased a flash curing unit that has been out of use for a few years. When I turned it on, within a few minutes after heating up, it started to give off a very strong, burning odor. I checked the wiring and that is all fine. Does anyone have an explaination for this? Is it just burning off old paint fumes?

Thanks,
Jasper

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

Anonymous says: I've been told this is moisture burning off. Let it go for a while,a nd it should stabilize. posted on: Mon, 05/30/2005 - 12:04am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.