User login

New printing technology HELP!!

Posted on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 at 12:44

I read a while ago about a new printing technology, a bit like dye-sublimation, but it was using a normal laser printer with different kind of toners.

You then just heat pressed it to a cotton t-shirt.

Can anyone tell me what the company was called that provided this equipment????

Please...been looking all over but cant find them.


Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.