User login


Posted on Sat, 19 Feb 2005 at 11:00

Hi. I've played around with photo-screen printing, but now want to do some more serious work on fabric. I'm looking for any info. on devices to hold down large pieces of fabric while I use several small screens to print. It may sound kooky, but I'm doing artistic prints on textiles and have a unique situation. Maybe some old-fashioned, antique type of home-made equipment would suit my needs. Any help I could find (books, mags, web-sites, shows) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for your time.

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.