User login


Posted on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 at 11:51

Hello Everyone,

We have a 44" Autotype Aspect Imagesetter that the print head is damaged.

I was wondering if anyone else knows of any other place to purchase a new print head for the imagesetter.


Location of Opportunity or Item


Anonymous says: OYO is the manufacture if this unit. They are in Texas. They can install a new head. posted on: Sat, 07/16/2005 - 6:19am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.