Zlux Ltd (a Colorado-based electroluminescent marketing, manufacturing and development company) is building a new manufacturing plant in Tempe, AZ and looking for innovative motivated individuals to round out our team.
JOB TITLE: Lead Pressman for M&R Screen Press
DEPARTMENT(S): Screen Printing / Manufacturing
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tempe, AZ
• Regular Full Time
• Hourly/non-exempt Very Good Compensation
The qualified candidate will have at least 5 years experience in screen printing membrane switches or electronics on an automated screen press. To be considered for this position the applicant must be a self starter with excellent leadership skills, good computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook), be able to troubleshoot screen printing problems, be very organized and have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Due to the nature of the work, the Lead Screen Pressman must be able to complete projects on time while still maintaining strict attention to detail; they also need to be Internet-savvy and to be able to effectively conduct web searches for key information.
In this process, the Lead Screen Pressman is expected to track and share the status of machine maintenance, production process and productivity on a daily basis and use quality management tools and processes developed and used by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Setup and maintain the M&R Conquest and Sias and M&R UV one color system
• Lead print shop employees and proactively promote safety, quality and high productivity standards on behalf of the company
• Advise on improvements to production processes
• Communicate key project milestones with Management and Company
• Train screen printing employees to maintain and produce efficiently as production ramps up
• Develop, share and organize information and processes to streamline the Company
• Base Salary – Negotiable based on experience
• Vacation Time – Per Company Handbook
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Normal production environment
• Lift 75 lbs.
• Business travel as necessary
Over the past 2 years the founders of Zlux, Ltd. have shown the dedication needed to bring many new products to the market. In March of 2011 Zlux, Ltd. was refocused to include domestic production of electroluminescent panels. And now Zlux, Ltd. is looking for talented team players to come together and build a world class manufacturing facility.
If you feel you are right for this opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the graphics, electronics and green technologies; email your resume to email@example.com or contact Rick or Jim at 602-753-0220.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.