User login

Hydrochromic Inks/ Dyes

Posted on Wed, 15 Nov 2006 at 8:26


I'm currently working on developing a product and I want the image that I print onto the fabric to appear when it gets wet but be invisible when it's dry. The effect also needs to be reversible.

I am presuming it is hydrochromic inks that I need.

Can anyone please give me any information on how they work and current applications of the technology or tell me where I can find it and who to get in touch with.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.