User login

Hat Screens

Posted on Thu, 11 Sep 2003 at 13:42

Hi there... I'm looking for a particular kind of hat screens, that look like this:

They are 9 inches x 12 inches across at the outside of the wood and have a 1/8 metal bar across the bottom. The press is a Primatex Cap Printer, it's old, and no one seems to carry these screens anymore. I would rather buy them than ghetto-rig them.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

JJ Haws

post-raver screenprinting minion

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.