Pls let me introduce our new Rip software, "Topaz Rip Business version 8.0".
We just released and unveiled the Rip during Kosign show 2004 lastweek and the response from the people was fantastic.
Please review the structures and new features of the Rip software and kindly let us know if you'd like to resell the package in your distribution channels.
1. Features Summary
The new version aims to provide easily accessible practical solution for general users to fully utilize professional color management, workflow management and quality management. Main features summary is listed as below;
- Server feature: multi-queue workflow, virtual printer setting, automatic printing stream and job management
- Color management: CMS wizard to create user's own linearization and ICC profiles without any additional s/w nor devices.
- Color Correction: Freedom of color correction separated from CMS with dynamic preview simulation. Powerful black enhancement and other important and useful features for generating exactly expected print output.
- Performance: Amazing printing speed (Ripprint: rip&print on the fly) and Easy 'dual-mode' Interface. Powerful cropping/tiling module and rigidly structured file management. Perfectly support supercell, Variable dot, Hifi inks (Lc, Lm, Lk, Or, Gr...) at the same time.
- Quality: more than 256 level true color gradation with new screen technology (Topaz QuBis Screen), Photo-quality interpolation algorithm (Topaz BiCubic interpolation), Hi-level media-machine interface control and etc.
2. Information about TOPAZ Rip.
First of all, you can find TOPAZ Rip related information linked as below.
www.topazrip.com (under construction)
3. Benefits of TOPAZ Rip, in comparison with other rips.
If people suffer from color problem in P rip, speed problem in O rip and price problem in C rip and W rip, our new software will be a good substitute.
In comparison with other rips,
- There's no option for Best Resolution Ripping in other rips, when user wants best quality output. Topaz rip provides various ripping option including original resolution ripping, which creates the best output.
- There's lack of Color Control ability in other rips. Most of users suffer from color correction problem in other rips.
* When user like to increase 10% of Cyan only. However the output shows increased yellow unexpectedly.
* When user want to print Backlit, black control is very important. With other rips, if people want to increase ink cut, overall color is out of control. So in many backlit application, black color is too weak if user prevent the output from ink running, which is critical for back-light applications.
* People cannot correctly predict the change of color in output when adjusting color in other rips, that's because the Rip is too dependent on ICC profiles.
* TOPAZ Rip expands the gamut of ICC profile and allows user to freely adjust colors. TOPAZ Color control is predictable, flexible and controllable. This is because TOPAZ color control module is independent to ICC profiles.
- There's a limitation of output length in other rips. There's no limitation in TOPAZ Rip. 500m long printing is possible, if there's real 500m long media roll.
- There's very strong interpolation algorithm in 'Scale-Up' application in TopazRip, which is called "Topaz Bicubic Interpolation". This enables the best scaled up output from small pictures. There's lack of this option in other rips.
- TopazRip's new screen technology (Topaz Qubis Screen) allows the smoothest gradation (single, dual, multiple colors). Even better than Epson driver itself.
- TopazRip has Profiling Wizard in it as a default, which other rips cannot provide. There're 3 levels of profiling in TopazRip. People can do linearization and profiling without profiler software and calibration devices, just with using "normal scanners".
4. Partnership Program
MSRP of the Rip is expected to be around USD 2,500.00 for the Full Featured Rip with Color Management (including profiling) and Server Features.
Please find the linked partnership program;
Please don't hesitate to e-mail me if there's any other questions or if you'd like to participate in our partnership program.
Juan Kim / Valloy Inc.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.