Stephen Covey, Erik Wahl, and Terry Combs among featured speakers
With the promotional-products industry continuing to grow, reaching sales upward of $20 billion in 2013, many printing companies are looking to add another profit center or grow their existing ad-specialty business. You can learn more about this exciting growth opportunity at the ASI Chicago Show, taking place July 15-17 at the McCormick Place convention center and featuring the new Signage + Decoration Pavilion hosted by ST Media Group, parent company of Screen Printing magazine, in partnership with the Advertising Specialty Institute.
The new Signage + Decoration Pavilion will feature leading suppliers of equipment, consumables, and supplies related to apparel printing, promotional-products decoration, sign manufacturing and wide-format digital printing, in addition to more than 700 exhibitors in the ASI Show, the largest ad-specialty event of the summer. In addition, you’ll be able to take advantage of free educational events throughout the event, including:
• “Selling at the Speed of Trust,” a half-day workshop with best-selling author and leadership expert Stephen M.R. Covey.
• “The Art of Vision and Leadership: Expand Your Creativity,” a keynote presentation from famous graffiti artist and author Erik Wahl.
• “Screen Printing 101: How to Start (Or Improve) Your Own T-Shirt Business,” a half-day hands-on workshop featuring the industry expert, educator, and author Terry Combs.
• “Launch Your Successful Career: The Essentials of Ad Specialty Sales,” an essential introduction to the promotional-products industry from ASI educator David Blaise.
• Hands-on technology workshops in CorelDRAW and heat-transfer decoration.
• Live educational sessions presented throughout the show in the Imprint It and Signage + Decoration theaters, with topics ranging from “Increase Your Decorated Apparel Sales Today” and “Finding New Markets for Decorated Apparel” to “The New Opportunity in Digital Printing.”
Educational sessions will be held all three days of the show, with the exhibit hall open on July 16-17. For more information on the Signage + Decoration Pavilion and the ASI Chicago Show, visit www.stmediagroupintl.com/sdpavilion. Register online at
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.