2015 Premier Print Award Winners Announced
Winning entries to be featured in Premier Print publication and gala.
Printing Industries of America (www.printing.org) has announced the winners of the 2015 Premier Print Awards for “Best of” categories ranging from on-demand printing to promotional campaigns. Winners include:
• American Printing (Best of Digital Printing – On-Demand);
• Blooming Color (Best of Specialty Inks or Coatings, Fragrances, or “Invisible” Printing Inks; and more);
• Body of Work (Best of Large-Format Printing; and more);
• C.J. Graphics (Best of Digital Printing – On-Demand);
• Claxton Printing Company (Best of Print/Graphic Arts Self-Promotion, less than 20 employees);
• DS Graphics (Best of Print/Graphic Arts Self-Promotion, more than 250 employees);
• Facform Impressos (Best of Print/Graphic Arts Self-Promotion, 21-50 employees);
• Flexo Impressions (Best of Labels and Wraps – Rolled Products/Pressure-Sensitive);
• Garrity Print Solutions (Best of Promotional Campaigns, B2B);
• And Impritec (Best of Print/Graphic Arts Self-Promotion, 51-100 employees).
Winning entries will be featured in a full-color publication distributed to 10,000 print buyers, as well as recognized at the Premier Print Awards Gala on September 13 in conjunction with Graph Expo 15 (www.graphexpo.com). The Best in Show will also be revealed at the gala, which will be held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile.