2017 FESPA Award Winners Announced
Awards for special effects printing, best in show, and more.
FESPA announced the winners of its 2017 Awards at the annual Gala Dinner hosted in Hamburg, Germany last week. The Young Star Award, which honors an exceptional printer between the ages of 15 and 25, was awarded to Sandra Zomer from the Netherlands. The online FESPA community voted Australia’s OMUS the 2017 People’s Choice of the Year for its 3D printed Louis Vuitton pop-up store. The Best in Show Award went to Switzerland’s Atelier für Siebdruck for its entry in the Special Effects category.
The winners of the application categories include:
• Special Effect Printing: Atelier für Siebdruck, Switzerland
• Special Effect T-Shirt and Garment Printing: Midi Print, Russia
• T-Shirts and Other Garments: Midi Print, Russia
• Roll-to-Roll Printed Textile: The Look Company, Qatar
• Glass, Ceramic, Metal, and Wood Products: Digital Plus, UK
• Direct Printing on Three Dimensional Products: P&P Promotion, Italy
• Functional Printing: Classic Stripes, India
The full list of award winners and runners-up is available on FESPA's website.