Agfa Releases New Fabric Substrates
Expands Duratex line of digitally printable media.
Agfa has expanded its Duratex line of washable knit and woven textiles for digital printing. The line is engineered for simple handle and transport, rich color reproduction, reusability, and folding without creasing. Additions include:
• Duratex Stretch Fabric, 100% polyester, heavyweight media with two-way stretch for SEG framing systems, tradeshow booths, exhibit graphics, and backdrops
• Duratex 280g Power Stretch Display Fabric, a heavyweight, wrinkle-resistant, four-way stretch fabric engineered to stretch over tension displays, curved/irregular-shaped aluminum frames, column wraps, and pop-up booths
• Duratex 180g Soft Knit, 100% polyester, lightweight substrate with wrinkle and crease resistance and a soft drape for SEG, table throws, and displays
• Duratex 300g Heavy Knit Display Fabric, a heavyweight, 100% polyester fabric with moderate opacity engineered for applications such as SEG frames, tradeshow displays, table covers, and backdrops
• Duratex 265g Premium Black Out Display Fabric, a black-backed, opaque, heavyweight, 100% polyester media with a black polyurethane coating
• Duratex 52g Silk Flag, an “ultra-lightweight,” sheer, 100% polyester fabric with a silk-like appearance designed to flow easily with good bleed through for tradeshow, flag, and retail display applications
• Duratex 115g Premium Flag, a lightweight, open-weave, 100% polyester media with good bleed through for backlit applications and flags
All of the new fabrics are offered in 126-in-wide rolls; Duratex 180g Soft Kinit is also available in 102 in. width.