Avery Dennison Graphics Adds Wrapping Film Classes
The classes teach students how to wrap a car in printed film.
Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions announced that it will offer eight Supreme Wrapping Film installation classes in 2013. Avery Dennison certified installer Justin Pate will teach the classes, open to students with intermediate to advanced skills. The popular Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film line offers a full spectrum of 50 cast films in matte, brushed metallic and gloss colors that are primarily used for color change car wraps.
“The Avery Dennison / Mutoh Car Wrap Training program with our digital film is very successful and workshops sell out quickly,” said Paul Roba, technical manager for Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions. “We expect the same to happen with the Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film installation classes. Justin Pate is in high demand and students will learn how his installation techniques improve the quality of wraps in addition to becoming more efficient.”
The Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film installation class is a one day intensive workshop with a limit of 15 students per class. Topics covered will include how to section film economically, how to wrap door handles, mirrors and compound curves as well as the business aspect of how to price and sell paint wraps.
Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film installation classes will be held:
- April 15 at Image 1 in Los Angeles, CA (SOLD OUT)
- May 29 at Printed Pixel in South Amboy, NJ (near New York City) (SOLD OUT)
- June 6 at Proveer in York, ON (near Toronto, ON)
- June 8 at Sign Warehouse in Denison, TX (near Dallas, Texas)
- June 13 at BR Wraps in Abbotsford, BC (near Burnaby, BC)
- September 19 at Restylers in Cincinnati, OH
- October 21 at Grimco in Pompano Beach, FL (near Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- November 11 at RCR in Welcome, NC (near Greensboro, NC)
Additional locations may be announced, please visit the Resource page on graphics.averydennison.com for registration and details.