EFI Updates Browser-Based MIS Software
PrintSmith Vision features mobile access.
EFI has released an updated version of PrintSmith Vision, a browser-based MIS job management software platform designed to assist small print shops with estimating, P-O-S, account management, production management, receivables, and sales analysis. The update (version 3) features an HTML5 mobile interface and a redesigned dashboard for quick retrieval of information relevant to each specific user. New mobile views allow users to check work in process, view job statuses, or check arriving shipments remotely. Other additions include:
• Enhanced data security;
• Scheduled backups;
• Integration with other EFI systems;
• More flexibility in logging customer interactions;
• Purchase order generation;
• Email integration;
• Content previews for PDF, JPG, and PNG files;
• And a redesigned scheduling module.