FESPA Announces 2015 Educational Program
Featuring the FESPA Education Hub for all levels of print expertise.
FESPA (www.fespa.com) has announced the educational programming for its 2015 international tradeshow this May 18-22 at Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany. Sessions will take place in the FESPA Education Hub in Hall 8 throughout the week; the co-located European Sign Expo (www.europeansignexpo.com) and Printeriors (www.printeriors.net) will present educational seminars as well, in Halls 7 and 9, respectively.
The FESPA Education Hub will cover topics in digital, screen, and textile printing for printers at all stages of adoption. Seminars will include:
• “Color Calibration for Digital Print Textiles” with Scott Donovan of Bleuprint Creative;
• “Marketing Guide for Printers Who Don’t Do Marketing” with print consultant Neil Falconer;
• “The Recoloration of Textile Patterns” with Marco Olivotto of Marco Olivotto & C. snc ;
• “The Importance of Picking the Right Heat Press” with Cris Saunders of Insta Graphic Systems;
• And “Large-Format Signage Printing” with Dorin Pitigoi.
European Sign Expo’s free seminars will include:
• “Traditional Sign Painting Workshop” with Sam Roberts of Better Letters;
• “Sign Tech Time,” a panel discussion with Sophie Matthews-Paul;
• “Global Print Trends with a Focus on Signage” with Dr. Sean Smyth of Smithers Pira;
• “Exploring the Threats to the Traditional Signmaker” with James Matthews-Paul of Output Magazine;
• “UK Signmaking Regulations” with David Catanach of British Signs and Graphics Association;
• And a daily “Ask the Experts” panel forum.
Finally, the one-day Printeriors Conference will feature seminars on interior design and print on Thursday, May 21, including:
• “Insights into the Growth and Creative Development of Printing for Interior Markets” with Jennifer Castoldi of Trendease International;
• “Creative Solutions with Digital Printed Fabrics” with Andreas Skantza of Big Image Systems AB;
• “Image Is Everything” with Jan Baden of Druckprozess GmbH & Co. KG;
• And “The Recipe for Discovery” with Janjaap Ruijssenaars of Universe Architecture.