FESPA Features Digital Textile Conference
Offering education from smart textiles to fast fashion.
The 2016 FESPA Textile show will host a one-day Digital Textile Conference on Tuesday, March 8. Featuring educational sessions geared towards PSPs looking to develop their printed textile offerings, the conference programming will include:
• “Insights into the Growth and Creative Development of Digital Textile Markets” with Ron Gilboa of InfoTrends;
• “Growing Your Business with Fabric Printing” with Daniel Arzt of Sun Ski Sport;
• “Smart Textiles” with David Schmelzeisen of the Institut für Textiltechnik der RWTH Aachen;
• “Digital Print in Fast Fashion” with Mike Horsten of Mimaki Europe;
• And a keynote Q&A session dubbed “The Evolution of Digital Textile Print for Fashion” with Bruno Basso and Christopher Brooke of Basso & Brooke.
The full FESPA Textile show will take place March 8-11 in Amsterdam. Additional educational sessions on the show floor will touch on 3D-printed clothing, direct-to-garment printing, and more.