Gerber Launches Omega 6.0 Specialty Graphics Software
Featuring ‘Find My Font’ and raster-to-vector tools.
Gerber Technology has released an update to its Omega software for the sign and specialty graphics industries. The platform is designed to integrate with vinyl cutters, Gerber Edge thermal printers, and Gerber CNC routers.
New features include:
• A “Find My Font” feature that matches unknown fonts to an online database of more than 130,000 fonts;
• An “Apply” button that allows Composer design effects to be viewed within dialog boxes;
• Raster-to-vector conversions;
• Bitmap Fill, which creates custom patterned vector fills;
• QR-code integration;
• Capability to handle image files up to 32,000 pixels;
• And a PLT File Information Extraction Tool that extracts design and production data to a CSV file for estimates and costing.