GlassPrint 2017 Announces Programming
ESMA hosts conference in Düsseldorf, Germany.
ESMA has released the details for GlassPrint 2017, a conference for glassmakers, decorators, end users, suppliers, and brand owners. The event will be held at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Düsseldorf, Germany, November 29-30.
Presentations, including keynoters from BV Glas, FEVE, Glass for Europe, Messe Düsseldorf, and VDMA, will touch on topics such as:
• Digital decoration of glass bottles in mass production for the beverage industry (Curvink)
• Digital flat glass printing versus screen printing – advantages and limitations (Durst)
• Inkjet printing and glass (Global Inkjet Printing Systems)
• Trends in container glass print inspection (KBA-Kammann)
• UV roller coating onto glass in combination with UV digital printing (Marabu)
• Screen technology and automation (Sign-Tronic AG/Grünig-Interscreen)
Attendees will also have the opportunity to peruse tabletop exhibitions, and network at an evening dinner at the end of the first day.