Onyx 12.2 RIP Software
Multi-roll functionality, improved data transfer processing speeds, and more.
Onyx has released the latest version of its wide-format print workflow and RIP software, Onyx 12.2. Features include:
• Improved RIP and data transfer processing speeds
• Media and page size handling
• Job scaling and rotation
• Workflow enhancements such as capability to handle multiple cut-path prefixes and cutter device setting duplication
• A multi-roll user interface with live media previews, ink levels, printer information, and more
• Optimized color calculations
The update is available for the full Onyx software product line, including the company’s Thrive workflow software, Onyx ProductionHouse, PosterShop, and RIPCenter software. Compatible with the Konica Minolta Autoscan Spectrophotometer FD-9.