SGIA Announces Inaugural Garment Decorator’s Conference
Pre-expo program spotlights polyesters, white ink, and more.
SGIA is introducing the first-ever Garment Decorator’s Conference at this year’s SGIA Expo in Las Vegas. The event will precede the September 14-16 expo, taking place on Tuesday, the 13th. Sessions will include:
• CPSIA and Beyond – A Look at Children’s Products Regulations, Marci Kinter, SGIA;
• Quality White at the Speed of Light, Joe Clarke, Synergy Inks;
• Tri-Blends, Silicones, and Polyesters – Oh My!, Lon Winters, Graphic Elephants;
• Fast-Fashion: From Start to Finish, Merav Zimmerman, Kornit Digital; Mike Sanders, Pacific Coast Fabrics; and Travis Wood, Fashion Institute of Technology;
• Analog vs. Digital Marketing for Textile Printers, Mark Coudray, Coudray Graphic Technologies;
• And more.