SGIA Announces Programming for Printed Electronics Symposium
A two-day event preceding this November’s SGIA Expo.
Programming has been announced for the 2015 SGIA Printed Electronics Symposium, held November 3-4, preceding the SGIA Expo (www.sgia.org/expo) in Atlanta. In partnership with IPC – Association Connecting Electronics Industries (www.ipc.org), the symposium will feature two days of educational sessions, with topics including:
• Advances in capacitive touch switches;
• Modular digital manufacturing solutions;
• Expanding standards to meet shrinking technology;
• Robust surface mount device attachment;
• New materials for printed electronics and conductive ink developments;
• Advanced screen-printing meshes;
• Flexible and printed electronics;
• And organic printed electronics.
The keynote will be delivered by Craig Armiento, co-director of the Raytheon U Mass Lowell Research Institute.