The Sign Expo at Mandalay Bay
ISA travels to Las Vegas this April.
ISA’s annual Sign Expo will open in Las Vegas this April at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. An additional day of education will precede the show on the 19th, with the exhibitor floor opening the 20th through 22nd.
Educational programming will feature two “Game Changer” sessions: Jia Jiang, entrepreneur and author, will present “Surprising Lessons from 100 Days of Rejection.” Jake Wood, co-founder and president of Team Rubicon, will speak on “The One and the Nine: Building Teams and Organizations that Win.” Additional education tracks include:
• Digital Signage
• Marketing Your Business
• Organizing Your Business
• Running Your Business
• Selling Your Business
A separate event, Digital Signage Education Day, will be held from 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.
The show floor itself will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. Each day closes with Last Hour Happy Hour. Attendees can also network at events such as:
• Digital Reception, April 20, 4 to 5 p.m.
• Print Reception, April 20, 5 to 6 p.m.
• ISA Rocks! The Industry Party, April 20, 8 to 10 p.m.
• ISA Networking Reception for National and Custom Sign Companies, April 21, 4:30 to 6 p.m.
• Young Professionals Happy Hour, April 21, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.