Fisher Textiles Dye Sub Fabric
Five new styles for dye sub apparel printing.
Fisher Textiles has introduced five new fabrics to its Digital Apparel line of dye sublimation textiles. Additions include:
- 1500 T-shirt, a lightweight, breathable, 100% spun polyester jersey knit engineered for T-shirts and tank tops
- ET1950 Pique Polo, made with 100% Repreve recycled polyester and treated with Sorbtek moisture-management chemical to keep clothing cool, dry, and comfortable, according to the company; designed for golf polos and athletic shirts
- ET2700 Brushed Jersey, a 92% Repreve recycled polyester/8% Spandex blend treated with Sorbtek for lightweight hoodies and gaiters
- 3250 Fleece, a 3-end French terry, 100% polyester fabric engineered for hoodies and sweatshirts
- ET3000 Yoga Black, a colorfast, circular knit composed of 84% Repreve recycled polyester/16% Spandex and treated with Sorbtek for applications including yoga pants, leggings, shorts, and swimwear
All fabrics are available in 60-in. widths, with the exception of 1500 T-shirt, offered in 61-in. rolls. Garment bottle count certification and Repreve hangtags are available upon request for ET1950 Pique Polo, ET2700 Brushed Jersey, and ET3000 Yoga Black.