Schilling Reveals Tiflex Organic Screen-Printing Inks
UV and solvent inks for graphics and industrial applications.
Schilling has announced it is the exclusive distributor of Tiflex Organic Screen-Printing Inks in the North American market. Designed for screen printing glass, metal, textiles, and a variety of other substrates, available products include:
• UViprim GL-BC, a double-component UV ink designed for high-speed printing on coated and uncoated interior glass. Features include gloss finish, high reactivity, chemical resistance, dishwasher-safe, and no requirement for thermal treatment.
• UViprim GL, a single-component UV ink with dual-cure system for printing on substrates with a broad dimensional tolerance, including coated and uncoated interior glass. Said to offer gloss finish, high reactivity, and chemical resistance.
• Epoxy EV, a double-component solvent ink designed for adherence to interior glass and metal. Engineered without silicone additives to allow for silvering and designed to offer chemical resistance.
• Urethal, a double-component solvent ink for screen printing onto ABS, flexible or rigid PVC, self-adhesives, laminated compressed wood, treated polyethylene, treated polypropylene, and coated glass.
• Vinyflex, a glossy, air-drying solvent ink designed for printing onto polycarbonate, ABS, hard PVC, polymethyl methacrylate, and painted metal.